Group Therapy & Workshops
in Vancouver and Squamish, BC
Often overlooked in private settings, Group Therapy is a powerful tool to evoke insight and change in people’s lives. Some of the greatest changes seen in therapy have
been in the context of Groups.
In addition to its powerful impact, Group Therapy is also a more economical
way to engage in a therapy process, with fees being 1/3 of the cost of an
individual therapy hour.
We offer group therapy and/or workshops on a variety of topics when people
express an interest. We require a minimum of 6 participants. If you are
interested in signing up for a particular type of group, please call
Danielle at 604.773.3100.
People seek group therapy to address a wide range of issues, including but not limited to:
- Group therapy or workshops to help anxiety symptoms.
- Group therapy or workshops to help depressive symptoms.
- Group therapy or workshops to help with sex-related challenges.
- Group therapy or workshops to help increase comfort with one’s sexuality.
- Group therapy or workshops as social support for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or queer persons.
- Group therapy or workshops to learn communication skills.
- Group therapy or workshops to learn about how to successfully structure non-monogamous lifestyles.
- Group therapy or workshops for greater relational intimacy.
- And so much more…