Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer+
Issues & Relationships
Dr. Danielle Duplassie, our founding director, is a queer-identified therapist with a specialization in issues related to queer identities, gender identities, sexual orientation, and the various processes and transitions that are associated with such issues. All of our associates are also familiar with the various issues that are relevant and unique to LGBTQ+ communities. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Individual / Sex Therapy to help the "Coming Out” process.
- Individual / Sex Therapy for those questioning their sexual orientation.
- Individual / Sex Therapy for those questioning the sexual orientation of someone they love.
- Individual and/or Relationship Therapy to address issues of discrimination, heterosexism, and/or homophobia.
- Individual / Sex Therapy to address relationship conflict in gay, lesbian, bixsexual, and queer+ relationships.
- Individual and/or Relationship Therapy to help with family planning for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered, and/or queer+ folks.
- Individual and/or Relationship Therapy for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered, and/or queer+ people who are navigating alternative relational structures, such as polyamory, swinging, or kink lifestyles.
- And so much more…